Special Needs Essentials: Caring CompanyMarch 8, 2017
Sweet Caregiver Slow DownMarch 13, 2017
Extra Income through Young Living was a “No Brainer” for me. I love their products, using them multiple times a day. Why not?
What I didn’t know is what a great company Young Living Essential Oils is! Today, I want to take the time to explain why YOU too should consider bringing in extra income through Young Living. Let’s get started:
- The products are safe, non-toxic, non gmo. Most have no side effects, except for what they are designed to do. For instance, Peppermint energizes while lavender calms. Other than that, peppermint might make your stomach feel more comfortable and lavender might clear the skin after applying them to your body. My point is, there are no negative side effects, only good ones!
- Extra Income comes quickly! Get three friends to become Young Living Members by buying Premium Starter Kits and you already have YOUR Premium Starter Kit almost entirely paid for – Awesome! Other income comes quickly as new members order more product. This is further described at: https://static.youngliving.com/en-US/PDFS/comp_plan_faq.pdf.
- Extra Willable Income: “3.7.1 Succession,
Upon your death or your incapacitation, the rights to
commissions, bonuses, and your sales organization,
together with all member responsibilities, will
pass to your legal heir(s) or legal representative(s)
(collectively “beneficiary”)….” That quote is from Young Living’s Policy and Procedure Manual. Once you are bringing in $3000.00 a month your business becomes willable to your loved ones. How awesome is that?!?
- You get to choose your hours! This is a great advantage for caregivers.
- You get to be your own boss!6. Extra Tax Advantages! Anything and everything you spend on your business, (keep receipts) is a tax write off. Keep track of miles driving. Everything you put into your business is a tax write off as a Self Employed person!
- No Inventory to keep! This is the biggest blessing for me. In the past, I hated trying to predict how much product I needed for events and classes with another company. Young Living is set up, where all your members are responsible for their purchasing of products. This makes life so much easier!
- Extra Bonuses, Baby! There are a ton of bonuses which include: Quick Start Bonus, Silver In Six (what I’m going for), Generational Bonuses, and more I’m sure. I’m learning too. Extra Travel Opportunities! There are “Gold,” “Platinum,” and “Diamond” retreats for those who are in those ranks. Not only do you make income with Young Living, you get to travel too.Low Startup Costs! What other business can you start by only investing in a $165.00 starter kit, even a $55.00 one at the least? This makes it super easy to begin making money with Young Living.
- Travel Opportunities! There are retreats for Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. The company pays for it all.
- Low startup costs! How often can you start a thriving business with a $165.00 investment, that you get to use? This makes Young Living easy to replicate. A very “doable” model.
- You don’t need Sales Experience or a certain education. Anyone, sixteen and older can do Young Living. We don’t have to sit in a classroom and get certified. This makes Young Living super attractive for stay at home mom’s like ME!
- Extra team backing you up! You are never alone in Young Living, as long as someone enrolled you (like me #1465747, shameless plug), then you have a whole upline to support you. Some of my best friends I have met through Young Living Essential Oils. I have not felt alone or without, not one time, ever in this business.
- Young Living is a BILLION dollar company! Billion. As you present the oils, you aren’t representing a homemade oil that was produced in someone’s grandma’s basement. You are representing a worldwide company that has been around over twenty years and keeps growing!